NEWYou can now listen to Fox News manufactures!

EXCLUSIVE: Tyler Rich is a name country music is becoming very familiar with these days.

Like many artists have done this year, Rich, 34, had to accept his work dwelling with him later the outbreak of the coronavirus. That didn't terminate him, however, as he and his squad were able to churn out his debut tape "Two Thousand Miles" before this calendar month.

His single "The Difference" was certified golden in the U.s.a. and Canada and the tracks "Leave Her Wild" and "11:xi" are performing well on streamers similar Spotify and Apple Music.

JEANNIE MAI CAN'T Look TO 'RECONNECT' WITH FANS ON 'DANCING WITH THE STARS'

Rich sat downwardly with Fox News to talk about his album, its inspiration and more.

Tyler Rich released his debut album, 'Two Thousand Miles' on Sept. 4.

Tyler Rich released his debut album, 'Two Yard Miles' on Sept. 4. (David McClister)

Fob News: What was the inspiration for the title of the album "2 K Miles?"

Tyler Rich:I'm originally from Northern California, most the Sacramento surface area. Lived in LA for a long time, but moved out to Nashville v years ago and kind of right around the time I moved out there for my career, was when I met my at present wife [Sabina Gadecki], who is an actress that lives in LA, and so the mileage between Los Angeles [and] Nashville is right around almost exactly 2,000 miles. And the entire time of four to five years of creating this anthology and getting a tape bargain and writing all these songs and the touring and all that stuff has been a constant grind and but hustle of ii,000 miles dorsum-and-forth between my dream and my wife. And then this is just the perfect name. Nothing could have been chosen nothing else.

'TOO HOT TO HANDLE' STAR KELZ SAYS FAME CAUGHT HIM By SURPRISE

Fox News: Is that the theme of the record as well?

Rich: Aye, I think there's a fiddling chip of that in every song. You know, she'south my muse. A lot of times that'southward how it always is with a relationship and an artist. Everything kind of e'er stems from her. I've got a vocal chosen "Leave Her Wild" and it's all about self-love and basically just accepting people for who they are, no matter what that means. And that'southward near her, she's a lilliputian wild and crazy so it's about letting her be herself.

Play tricks News: How did you record the song "Feels Like Home" remotely?

RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS' Neb MEDLEY RECALLS NEWFOUND POPULARITY OF 'UNCHAINED Melody' AFTER Hitting FILM 'GHOST'

Rich: Basically, my producer sent a bunch of mics and stuff here from Nashville in LA considering I've been here quarantined pretty much the whole time and recorded everything at home for that vocal. And we did the music video at home. We did all that stuff. And it's actually the first song on the record because 2,000 miles feels like home. You lot know, the mileage kind of felt like home, even though it was two different ones. Yeah, that'south number ane. It's gonna be expert.

Play tricks News: What does it mean to you to be able to practise that from home?

Rich: Information technology's funny because we even finished the anthology, like the last couple songs, at habitation as well. You ever have these dreams of getting a record deal and, "we're gonna practise an album and it's going to be golden microphones. And it's gonna exist this, this and that." Because of technology advancements and stuff like that, information technology's and then amazing that we could do this Zoom, and I was able to finish the album just like this. Recording into a mic, real-time to Nashville with my producer on the other side of a screen. The fact we could do it during all of this was challenging, inspiring, cozy because I wore sweats the whole time.

ROLLING STONES KEITH RICHARDS' DAUGHTER ALEXANDRA RECALLS TOURING WITH Fable Every bit A KID: 'Information technology WAS EYE-OPENING'

Play a joke on News: What was your reaction when you learned "The Departure" was certified gold?

Tyler Rich. (Photo by Terry Wyatt/Getty Images)

Tyler Rich. (Photo by Terry Wyatt/Getty Images)

Rich: Information technology was on Zoom and I was hanging out with my whole team and they were like, "Nosotros got this happy hour if y'all desire to spring on, nosotros all want to see you and say hi, make sure you're doing OK." I got on and they're like, "We got a surprise, man. Your first single when gold!" I absolutely lost information technology, I was going crazy. ... I had this dream when I got my first plaque it would be on stage somewhere and, you know, they always interrupt the prove and they run out and they become, "Earlier you play this concluding song, Tyler, nosotros got this thing we want to give you lot," y'all see these things happen in your head the fashion they're supposed to, but I think it's really fifty-fifty a little flake more special that I got mine this way.

Play a joke on News: How has TikTok influenced your career and your connection to your fans?

MICHELLE LIPINSKI OF MTV'South 'xvi AND RECOVERING' REVEALS HOW SHE COPES WITH STUDENTS SUFFERING FROM ADDICTION

Rich: I feel like ane of the sometime kids trying to be a cool kid again, getting into TikTok. But in one case I realized TikTok is non just dancing and it's people truly being the nigh creative expression of themselves, is when I got involved and I got interested in watching the fashion people were promoting music in a dissimilar mode. I got all this great footage of my wife and that I can just turn into niggling collages over songs and put them on TikTok, not me even playing but the song in the groundwork and see what information technology does. It really is an unabridged new demographic.

Tyler Rich and his wife, actress Sabina Gadecki. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for Bud Light)

Tyler Rich and his married woman, actress Sabina Gadecki. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for Bud Light)

Trick News: Your album has a embrace of Michael Jackson'southward "Billie Jean," where did that come from?

CLICK Here TO GET THE Play a joke on NEWS APP

Rich: When I was growing upward and I was obsessed with Michael Jackson's music videos like they were movies ... And so I grew upwardly loving it. My uncle taught me how to play guitar. Merely like anybody picks up the guitar, I was learning singer-songwriter stuff. He was didactics me, Brooks and Dunn, Garth Brooks, Creedence Clearwater, Beatles, some Michael Jackson. And we kind of would create our own versions of different songs to brand them our own as I was learning.

Then, earlier I got my tape deal, I was flying to and from Vegas and playing in these lounges and doing cover songs for tips. I'd do it for four nights in a row and I fly back to Nashville, write songs for ii weeks, fly back to Vegas. And I'm like, "Man, I've got to effigy out improve cover songs to make tips in this bar."

The storytelling behind "Billie Jean" is and then cool and what people are so used to the pop song that it is that it's absurd to trip the light fantastic to, it'south got a cool beat, but they don't actually read what the story is. I was similar, "Man it would be so cool if that tale had it like a bluesy land like quondam similar bar kind of song." So I outset only jamming it one night in the vibe of similar Blake Shelton and suddenly, I got a couple of hundred dollar bills. It'due south like this is something I need to elaborate on.